2012年4月29日 星期日

Books Recommendation - 1

"Heartbroken Open", a striking book written by Kristine Carlson, is highly recommended.  It carries words and meaning to her extraordinary journey through grief to healing, a memoir through loss to self-discovery.

“She shines even more beautifully for having allowed such pain to penetrate her heart and to ultimately teach her what it means to be alive …” (Marianne Williamson)

“This courageous memoir has captured the essence of love, empowerment, and perseverance. Kristine’s story contains a message for all of us and is a brilliant reminder of the power of love.” (Steve Maraboli)

“When I open the book, my eyes turned red.  When I read the first chapter, my tears rolled down.  I feel her feelings, I see those pictures vividly,  I read the process am going through. Painful yet relieved, it gives me reflection of life” (Christina Li Yan)   

Enjoy reading!

Christina,
Founder, Heart-to-heart Life Counselling and Education Services

沒有留言:

張貼留言